Run, Angela, Run!

I have officially started training for the Kentucky Derby half marathon on April 24th! I am excited because it is so huge (15-20,000 runners!) but nervous because it is so huge! Plus, even though I am training with my regular running gals, only a few of us are able to actually do the race this time (too many spring preganacies planned, or injuries - get better Nancy!). So - I imagine I'll be running a lot of it alone since Lora runs like lightning! I'll just have to make friends along the way, right? At any rate, I hope I just make it across the finish line somewhere around the 2 hour mark.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you're doing it! Sorry you're one of the few.
Michelle said…
I am so excited for you Ang! Congrats!
Amy said…
Good for you, Ang. You're amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan