Our FirstMovie

Brian and I created a video for the kids and we posted it on youtube.  It's of them riding their bikes around pretending to be Danny MacAskill.  Don't know who Danny is?  Our kids love, love, love his videos.  You should google him!  It's our first ever movie - so it's kinda rough, but so fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5kgfg6WxYE&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very Cool!!! Nice work. And I have no idea who Danny is. Googling him right now!
Anonymous said…
I think you have a future Danny MacAskill on your hands! Good job on the video. Totally fun to watch! Good shot of you too, Ang.
Okay, that is too cute!! (I had no idea who he was so I had to check him out.) They look like they're having so much fun!!
Bart and Em said…
Holy Cow! Grant is an amazing little mountain biker! Too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan