Brian Turns 40

The above picture is what Brian was greeted with at the airport on the evening of his 40th birthday!  I love our little local airport and I love how the kids and my parents play along with my silly ideas.  Haha.  Plus, for the first time in 16 years, I managed to embarrass Brian.  He was even blushing!  He is quite gifted at embarrassing us (dancing at every gas pump, running into stores carrying children like a maniac...) but I finally managed to embarrass him.  I didn't even know it was possible.  
Embarrassed as he may be, he loved it and was totally and completely surprised.
My dad gave him some Centrum Silver vitamins as a gift.  So funny!
Even 14 year old Dusty even got in on the celebration.  When you've lived long enough to have a cat that is 14 you know you're getting old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan