Snow!!!

We woke up to a bunch of snow this morning and had a ton of fun playing in it.

Here is Grant pulling Haley ...and Haley pulling Grant

Who knew riding big wheels into a big pile of snow could be so fun!

Here I am sporting my new Sorels - talk about toasty feet! They weren't kidding about the -25 rating! They are HUGE, but I love them!

And here is the master snow plower - the funny part is this picture is taken in the road...yes, he even plows the road by hand :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
If Brian wants he can come over to our street and shovel it. Looks like a fun day. I guess you didn't make it to the swim meet?
Papa said…
It looks like you guys got way more snow than us folks in frigid Connecticut. It was 8 deg. last night and warmed up to a balmy 17 deg. in the afternoon. We miss you guys and am looking forward to visiting you in June. Give the kids a hug for me.
Jacklyn said…
So cute, welcome to the bloggy land!
Hey, I didn't realize you had a blog! Looks like you had fun in the snow!! Great pictures. I'm going to have to look into your -25 boots!! Those would serve me pretty well up here in the frozen arctic! :)
Anonymous said…
Love the photos!!

love
michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan