What's with the snakes?

Who knows why, but Haley has always liked snakes...we however, do not. So, we've reached a common ground with stuffed animal snakes, looking at snakes at the zoo/pet stores etc. but will always stick to our firm ruling that she can have all the snakes she wants - as long as they are fake. So yesterday she brings home her new library book from school with life size pictures of snakes (ew!) which inspired the supersized homemade snake I came home to last night made by Brian and the kids. Doesn't every mother want an adorable picture of their kids wrapped up in a snake? So cute, yet so icky all in one!

Comments

Lora said…
K, that snake was totally creeping me out! I really thought it was a real snake and I was scared for your children. Glad to know it is just a book.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan