The Boss

So, yesterday Haley tells me that she wants to marry daddy when she gets older. I tell her that that is sweet, but he is already married to me, and you aren't supposed to marry your own dad because that is a little wierd. She then tells me "you're not married to daddy - he just works for you!" I couldn't stop laughing...not sure how I feel about that perception of things, but funny none-the-less. It reminds me of last year when she was so proud of herself for coming up with the perfect solution to Brian having to work so much. Her solution - to get a second daddy that worked to pay the bills so that our daddy could stay home and play! Ha!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the way she thinks!! So Funny!
That is hilarious! I love it. (I have thought the same thing--if we could just get a second daddy that we never had to see, he could pay the bills and we could just have ours home all the time.) Too funny. :)
Rachelle said…
Hilarious! Watch the movie, "Multiplicity"....she'll love that one!
Amy said…
I totally busted out laughing when I read that. It reminded me of one time when Aaron was really little and we drove past the Post Office and he said it was where daddy lives. Pretty much!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!!

-Michelle
Jacklyn said…
K that is funny. And pretty much right haha

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan