I'm going to be published!!

I am sooo giddy! I just found out that I am going to be published in the local paper! I submitted an article for their values section and it was accepted and will be published August 28th! The section is on how you live your values and pass them onto the next generation. I'm not sure why - but one day a story line came to mind and I typed it up, edited it, and emailed it off within hours. They are sending out a photographer in July for a photo shoot. Sounds so fancy :) I better do my hair that day! Usually it takes up the majority of the back page, so I am pretty darn excited. I haven't been published in years. Woo Hoo!

Comments

Congrats, Ang!! That's so exciting. You'll have to put a link to the newspaper on your blog (or something) so we can all read it!! Way to go! :)
Amber said…
Nice work, Angela! You are awesome!
Megan said…
holy cow. my cousin. published!

I'm so flipping proud. I hope you'll link to/ scan/ or copy your work to your blog so we can enjoy it.
Ashlee said…
Impressive!!! We'll have to buy the paper that day! congrats!
Anonymous said…
You are amazing! Very proud of you. Can't wait to see the newspaper copy!
Anonymous said…
I like to surround myself with brillant people. Check. You rock. looking forward to reading it!
angela said…
Can I get your autograph before you get published here? It might be worth more to have a "beforehand" signature... :-) Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive