Apple Cake and Hookers
Brian loves apples. He also loves cake. So you can only imagine his joy when in this month's Southern Living they had a recipe for their "best ever" apple cake. He's been wanting to make it for a few weeks, but finally bought all the stuff to make it this weekend, and he wasn't disappointed. He told me about 10 times (OK, maybe 3) last night alone how much he loves apple cake. The funny part though is that aparently he ate apple cake about 7 years ago and has been looking for a recipe to make it ever since. Who knew he's been searching for 7 years for apple cake? I didn't! And who remembers such an event from 7 years ago? My Brian. It must have been some apple cake. I on the other hand can hardly remember what I ate yesterday, let alone 7 years ago, and have never heard of apple cake before yesterday. It's yummy, but what makes me smile most is seeing Brian so happy over something as simple as apple cake. What a guy!
On a totally different note - Grant has lost his hookers. Yesterday he was playing with his trains and cars and couldn't find the pieces that hook the parts together and he kept saying "I can't find the hookers...where are my hookers?" Brian and I couldn't stop laughing. I hope he finds his hookers soon.
On a totally different note - Grant has lost his hookers. Yesterday he was playing with his trains and cars and couldn't find the pieces that hook the parts together and he kept saying "I can't find the hookers...where are my hookers?" Brian and I couldn't stop laughing. I hope he finds his hookers soon.
Comments
That's cute about Brian and his apple cake. I'm so glad he has found fulfillment in the apple cake arena. :)