Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?
So a few days ago I was reading my silly horoscope in the local paper and for some odd reason I got to wondering what "signs" my husband and kids were and read theirs too. Then I got to wondering what characteristics each sign is said to possess and if they would ring true for the various personalities living in my home. I was curious enough to google it and what I found was a hoot!!
I know, I know...horoscopes are kin to reading what animal you are from the placemat at a chinese restaurant - but hey - it's fun and is even dabbled with little truthes here and there. Reading Brian's (Aquarius) made both of us laugh almost to the point of tears because it was SO true in many ways...especially the part about needing a secretary!
Perhaps you'll get a kick out of exploring your signs too: http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
I know, I know...horoscopes are kin to reading what animal you are from the placemat at a chinese restaurant - but hey - it's fun and is even dabbled with little truthes here and there. Reading Brian's (Aquarius) made both of us laugh almost to the point of tears because it was SO true in many ways...especially the part about needing a secretary!
Perhaps you'll get a kick out of exploring your signs too: http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
Comments