Haley's Baptism

 Recently, Haley was baptized!  Here are the cute invitations I had fun making:
 
Here is Haley and all of her grandparents.  She is one lucky girl to have so much love and support!  She's wearing the dress that my mom made that my sisters and I were also baptized in.  Plus, lots of Haley's girl cousins have worn the dress too.  It's neat to have such a special dress carried down through the family. 
 The Fam:
 Haley and her friend Sammi-Jo were baptized the same night.  Here is the table we had their pictures on, plus beautiful flowers from Mimi.
 It was a great night and I'm so happy for these two cute girls.

Comments

Pam Williams said…
What a wonderful event--it's great to make it so memorable.
Congratulations, Haley!! I love the beautiful invitation!! WOW. How neat she is wearing such a special dress, too!!
Andee said…
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!
Anonymous said…
You guys look great! What a wonderful day!

Cara
Anonymous said…
It was a happy happy day! It was so nice to have Bill and Beverly there!
Amy said…
Haley looks so pretty in the baptism dress, and I love that picture with all 4 grandparents!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan