Somebody Is 5!
Our little man turned 5 this week! He was very excited - especially when he realized that even though he's 5 he doesn't have to go to "long school" (as he calls it) until next year.
5 Things we Love About Our 5 Year Old:
1. He keeps us laughing - today while we were driving Haley to school he said "I live in my nose holes - oh wait - no I don't!" I have a whole book of these!
2. He is quick to appolgize sincerely - a great trait at any age.
3. He loves most things with wheels - bikes, cars, trucks etc. - and loves to name the cars as we drive by. He has a special love for Ford F150's and we literally spent about 30 minutes in the Home Depot parking lot the other day admiring the 232 trucks there that day. I never expected my 5 year old to say "Mom! I found a Ford F350 with a dually!!" I'm pretty sure this stems from our family's favorite show Top Gear.
4. He's a pretty good beat boxer and loves to beat box music for his cars/bikes while he plays with them.
5. He's a charmer. Who doesn't love to be told they are beautiful 10 times a day? Not me!
We love you Grant!
5 Things we Love About Our 5 Year Old:
1. He keeps us laughing - today while we were driving Haley to school he said "I live in my nose holes - oh wait - no I don't!" I have a whole book of these!
2. He is quick to appolgize sincerely - a great trait at any age.
3. He loves most things with wheels - bikes, cars, trucks etc. - and loves to name the cars as we drive by. He has a special love for Ford F150's and we literally spent about 30 minutes in the Home Depot parking lot the other day admiring the 232 trucks there that day. I never expected my 5 year old to say "Mom! I found a Ford F350 with a dually!!" I'm pretty sure this stems from our family's favorite show Top Gear.
4. He's a pretty good beat boxer and loves to beat box music for his cars/bikes while he plays with them.
5. He's a charmer. Who doesn't love to be told they are beautiful 10 times a day? Not me!
We love you Grant!
Comments