Thanksgiving

This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house!  My parents and sister Amy and her family from Illinois made the trip.  It was a ton of fun!
The grown up table:
 The kid's table:
It's always fun to catch up and let the cousins get together.  We missed not seeing my other 2 sister's and their families in DC, but it was a lot of fun to host and cook an obscene amount of food! 

It sure beats the drama of last Thanksgiving!  Remember?  I do!

I am truly thankful for the many blessings in my life.  Happy Thanksgiving!





Comments

How totally fun!!! It's so great to see pictures of you all together! Your dining room furniture looks AWESOME, by the way! :) What a great event!
Anonymous said…
I want to be invited to your house next year. I'll bring rolls???
Amy said…
Ang, it was so great to come. Thanks for hosting! We loved it. Hopefully I'll get our pics posted sometime soon.
Anonymous said…
You did a fabulous job of hosting Thanksgiving!! You guys are awesome cooks! And your new dining room furniture was even better than it looks in pictures. What a steal that was. Everyone had a great time. Black Friday was fun too!
Andee said…
I totally remember last years post about your Thanksgiving and I am so glad this years was so much better! Your food looked AMAZING! Glad it was a fun time!
Beverly said…
Families gathering for the holidays make wonderful memories. Glad you all had a wonderful time

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan