Valance Bonanza

Today, I did NOT go to Hobby Lobby.  Three out of the last four days though, I can't say the same!  On a whim on Friday I painted our laundry room with leftover paint and made this valance.  Grant helped and said "This is the BEST craft project EVER!"  After about one wall, he was bored. 
 The next day I decided to update the window in my bathroom:
 Then on Monday I headed back to make these funky curtains for our den. 

Then, just as quickly as the urge to sew came - it left and I have zero desire to sew anything, or go to Hobby Lobby for a good long while!  Onto the next odd whim...

Comments

Andee said…
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
WOW, are they darling!!!! They look so good!!! I'm so impressed.
Amy said…
I love Grant's comment! Also, jealous of your creative energy right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan