Easter Reunion
Easter morning we drove home to be reunited with Brian. We found that he had been a very busy easter bunny. He had the back yard all ready for an easter egg hunt, including hidden easter baskets. The kids loved it.
We surveyed the easter candy and found 11 chocolate easter bunnies. I guess that's what you get when you visit both sets of grandparents easter weekend! We'll give them a happy home...in our tummies :)
Brian planned and prepared an awesome easter dinner, including roasted turkey breast, rolls, fruit salad, glazed carrots, and even a pie from the Lion House Cookbook. I love my chef/husband!! I didn't even set the table, and he cleaned up most of the mess.
After, we ate roasted peeps.
"I'm burning! I'm burning!"
We even had real easter bunnies too. See all that fur below the lettuce in our garden?
It is a bunny nest! Sadly they either hopped away or got eaten. They were cute while they lasted, and now we don't have to deal with 4 bunnies eating our garden.
It was a great Easter!
Comments
Cara