Happy Hanukkah!

Last night, the first night of Hanukkah, we lit up the menorah and played some dreidel!  The kids love learning about Mimi Noehren's heritage and so do we.  Our melty-from-the-attic-all-summer candles have extra character, don't you think?
 Hoping for a gimmel...
 Grant is the dreidel king - he won most games!
 Santa even came for a visit.  Ridiculous, I know...
Happy Hanukkah Mimi!  We can't wait to see you soon!

Comments

How fun. Love the wacky candles. We always played dreidel over Hanukkah when we lived in Israel, and even after we moved back, but haven't for a while. It's a fun game. I even made lattkes (from a box) when we lived in Israel, but I'm way too lazy now. ;) Go Grant--way to win! You're one lucky guy!
Unknown said…
Dusty does not look happy :)
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you are passing along the Hanukkah traditions! And, I think Dusty looks good in red. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan