Pineapple Jam

Lookie what we made this weekend - pineapple jam! Kroger had pineapples for $1 so naturally Brian bought 7 and declared we should make jam. As usual I was grouchy about it. I really can't complain, Brian does most of the work. I just stir the pot and then can it. Hahaha. Sometimes literally. And as usual, I'm glad he had us do it! It was actually pretty simple and super yummy. We make a good team in the end.

Comments

Ratliffs said…
I never would have thought to make jam with pineapples! Yum!
Pam Williams said…
I should pass along my Tutti Frutti Jam recipe... pears, pineapple and maraschino cherries.
Okay, A) I had no idea that you could make pineapple jam. B) I love that Brian does most of the work. That sounds pretty dang awesome.
Bev aka Mimi said…
So can you bring me any when you come

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan