Halloween 2013
Halloween trick or treating was postponed this year due to a big storm so we headed out on Friday Nov. 1st instead. The neighborhood was so full of people. I love it! This year I decided to not miss all the fun and headed out with Brian and the kids. It was great. They trick or treated the whole 2 hours over a mile and a half through the neighborhood.
It took the kids a bit to realize that the hand sticking out of the car covered in spider webs was the candy deliverer. It was so funny.
Lots and lots of candy!
The kids actually decided to donate about 3/4 of their haul to Brian's lab, where I'm sure it won't last long! They had so much candy that they still had plenty to keep too. What a fun night.
It took the kids a bit to realize that the hand sticking out of the car covered in spider webs was the candy deliverer. It was so funny.
Lots and lots of candy!
The kids actually decided to donate about 3/4 of their haul to Brian's lab, where I'm sure it won't last long! They had so much candy that they still had plenty to keep too. What a fun night.





Comments