Last Day at Sea

The last day at sea was a wonderful, relaxing day.  We roamed the boat from activity to activity.  We dressed up for the formal night and felt all fancy.  It was so fun to see so many people all decked out.  Although there were professional photographers everywhere you went, we opted for our kids to take some pictures of us.  
 
 


 The kids loved dancing down there with everyone in the "if you know it, dance it" dance off.  We danced from the second story.

 Here is our tiny hallway and our tiny room, and more cute towels.  Although we loved our room, I will never watch tiny house hunters the same.  
 
  On the ship, if you buy their soda drink package, you get this cup and you can refill it as much as you want on their coke soda machines that have all those options.  On the last day we just basically gave the cup to the kids.  I'm pretty sure they are hopped up on sugar and caffeine at this point having fun playing cards.  

 They had a gingerbreak decorating activity, which was lots of fun.  All the other families got normal houses to decorate, but us and another family got the BIG house - the chapel!  It was really fun working together to get it done in the time they gave us!



 Here is the decorated house.

The cruise really was a dream come true for me.  I'm not sure if or when I'll ever be able to go again, but at least I have gone once and that makes me so happy.  It was everything I hoped it would be - adventurous, fun, relaxing and a time to make amazing memories as a family.  I am so grateful we were able to splurge and take this trip as a family.  My only regret is the weight I gained - but let's be honest - that is part of the fun of a cruise too!  It was a great ending to a hectic 2016.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive