You're Kidding, Right?

It's official...pneumonia has stuck again...only this time it got Grant and it has legs! Poor Grant has been coughing like a champ for about a week but didn't have any other symptoms...no fever...no runny nose etc. I tried it all - allergy meds, cough meds, doing nothing - but he got a lot worse at night over the weekend. So, I counted the hours till Monday and sure enough, the x-ray showed he has walking pneumonia. At least he isn't totally down for the count, or contagious, like Haley was. The doctor said there is zero correlation between them each having different pneumonias and that it is just a fluke. Only my kids are special enough to catch two different types of pneumonia in the same month. Thank goodness for antibiotics. Let's hope we can all get some sleep tonight!

Comments

Oh, I'm SO SORRY!! That is awful. But pretty "neat" that YOUR kids are special enough to catch two different types of pneumonia. :( Yes, thank goodness for antibiotics!
Anonymous said…
What is happening at the Noehren's?? Bummer for you! I'm sure you'll all be healthy the rest of the year! Crossing my fingers.
Anonymous said…
Poor Grant! (That is an adorable picture though.) Hope he is all better soon.
Amy said…
Okay, I KNOW I commented on this one and just now realized it didn't show up. Anyway, I LOVE the picture of Grant. It's priceless. And gosh, Ang, I sure am sorry to hear about more pneumonia. Sheesh!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan