Farewell Summer!

Even though summer is officially over, nobody has seemed to turn the heat down!  It is still crazy hot and all the beautiful green grass is brown and crackly.  Since the pools are closed, we created our very own Kentucky hot tub.  Come on over for a dip...



Here is a picture of our cute toothless Haley.  The new teeth growing in look ginormous.  I seriously wonder how in the world they'll all fit in there.  She is a professional tooth wiggler and spent much of soccer practice yesterday standing on the field wiggling her latest loose tooth.  She made up for it though by making her first goal EVER!  Who cares if it was only in practice, on a mini field, playing 2 on 2, with her coach as her team mate...Haley doesn't!  She was glowing and it boosted her confidence. 


I also wanted to introduce you to Mousy the caterpillar...Grant's favorite stuffed animal that travels with us everywhere.  Did you know Mousy squeaks?  ...and often?  Did I mention he has 2 squeakers - to be exact - that can be squeaked at the same time...over and over and over?  Yep, it's true.  Boy, am I lucky!


Can anyone guess where Mousy is hiding?  Too bad he didn't stay there long.  Good thing Grant is so stinkin' cute or Mousy might have to go on vacation. 

Comments

Amy said…
Grant is looking so grown-up! Well, maybe not grown-up, but not as little as he used to! What a handsome fella. I love the names kids come up with for their animal friends. "Mousy"--of course! (or is that because it squeaks??)

Dillon will be so jealous of Haley's missing teeth--he hasn't lost ANY yet. Love the hot tub! I love the close-up of Haley. What a cutie.
Way to go, Haley, for scoring the goal!!! That is super exciting!!! I love the hot tub, too! How fun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan