Oh the joys of Parenting!

You know how life can be really easy until suddenly it isn't?  Well, sometime around yesterday-ish life got hard.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the kids have been home for almost 3 weeks and have perfected their whining and nagging skills.  Then I got to thinking...is the problem THEM or ME?  Why can't I parent them well enough to not drive me crazy?  How do I change this?   I'm sure both parties are partially to blame and have room for improvement.  We probably all just need a nap.  Parenting is tough work, man.  What mommy secrets do my blogger friends have? 

Comments

Anonymous said…
School...one more day!!
I don't have any advice because I always wonder if it's them or me, too. It's usually both. ;). Good luck. School will fix everything! :)
Amy said…
My only advice is that it's normal! The kids will drive you crazy on occasion, and that doesn't make them bad kids or you a bad mom. It's just par for the course. (Ahh...I'm so glad school started today...)
Andee said…
I agree with Amy! But there are definately days when I feel like it's me!! But then the next day comes and it's all better! :)
Pam Williams said…
Keep a camera close by. Document everything. Tell them you love them. Stop and smell the roses.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive