Fun Stuff

Friday, Grant's preschool went on a fieldtrip to a fun apple orchard.  We got to pick pumpkins, apples, go on a hayride and play on their amazing playground.

 While I was working Saturday night, Brian roasted marshmellows in the firepit,
 looked at the stars through Haley's new telescope she bought with her birthday money,
 ...and then camped out in the sunroom for the night!  It was adorable to come home and see all 3 of them fast asleep in the sunroom.  Looks like I missed all the fun this time! 

Comments

Ashlee said…
Brian gets best dad award!(don't tell drew!)
Anonymous said…
Those kids sure look happy! The weather was crazy warm for October too.
Amy said…
Okay, that slide looks so cool--I want to go for a ride! So Brian is a super smart grant-getter, publisher, paper presenter, AND a great dad. What a great catch!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan