Arrrrrg, Maties!

We got dolled up last night in our pirate best for our ward's fall festival.
  Brian's wig made me chuckle.  He said it looked like he was going to an Aerosmith concert. 
On our way home we drove by this over the top Halloween house on Tanbark Rd.  If you live in town - it's worth getting out and walking around day or night to check out all they have going on. 
Today, I'm back to being a sick Pirate.  I guess I over did it last night!  Boo. 

Comments

Amy said…
That is so great!! I love it when people do whole family themed costumes. And yes, Brian does look like he's dressed to go to an Aerosmith concert.
Wow, that house IS over the top!! Yeah, Brian could be at an Aerosmith concert--that is hilarious. You guys all look GREAT!!! What a fun idea for costumes.
Anonymous said…
Brian's hair was the best!! But your's totally changed your identity! If I hadn't seen you with your family, I wouldn't have recognized you!
Anonymous said…
Very cute!

Cara

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan