It Pays to Be Kind

Haley needed a little motivation to help her treat her family nicely and so in a desperate moment I dangled the biggest carrot I could think of and promised if she could be nice to us for 15 days she could get her ears pierced!  It was not an easy task for her, and 2 days had to be re-done, but she did it!  She is suuuuuuper happy with her new earings and we're super happy that she was nice.  Let's hope the kindness sticks around! 

Comments

Amy said…
Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do! I'll bet Haley is so excited about her earrings.
Anonymous said…
That is one happy girl! Just look at the smile on her face and the happiness in her eyes. Good for her for achieving her goal!
Sometimes you need a really big carrot!! That is what every parenting book should say. Seriously. :) I'm glad she did it!! That is GREAT!
Anonymous said…
Nice work Haley!! What do you want next??

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive