Anglin Falls
Today we took advantage of the warm spring weather and headed out for a hike that has been on our list for a while - Anglin Falls, near Berea.
The kids were soooo excited and literally trail ran the whole mile to the falls. I see cross country track in their future! It sure beats year's past where they would throw fits or need to be carried.
The falls did not disappoint. They were beautiful!
We were even able to all hike behind the falls, which was way cool.
I love how excited Haley gets about stuff. While she was exploring around the falls she said "This is the best thing I've EVER done. Nature is my best friend...plus mom, dad and Grant." Hahaha. Make that a tree-hugging cross country track star.
The kids ran the whole way back to the car too. In the rain. Stream crossing was involved. It was heaven.
Comments