Teas and Camping

Friday, I attended the Mother's Day Tea at Grant's preschool.  It was adorable.  They sang and had a brief lunch, mainly consisting of cheese puffs.  They made cute corsages and made us nice things.  I can't believe this sweet boy only has 1 more week of preschool!  Then it's off to big boy school!

Later that night, the boys headed off for the father/son campout and us girls headed out for a movie and ice cream.  It was such a great weekend.


Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like Grant had some great mom bonding and dad bonding. He's a lucky boy!
How fun!! I love the Tea. That is so sweet. :)
Andee said…
That Tea is adorable! What a cute idea! And a little girl time is always a great thing! :)
Amy said…
That's such a good picture of you and Grant, and that stream looked like fun to play in at the father/son campout. Cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan