First Day Of School

Yesterday was the first day of school!  I was so excited and nervous for them that I could hardly sleep the night before!  They woke up very early and did great getting ready on their own.  Man, they are growing up!


 Here is Grant's first bus ride!

They both had rave reviews for their first days and were excited for day two.  I also had an amazing day to myself!  I think this is going to be a great year for all of us.

Comments

Bev/Mimi said…
Glad they had a good first day at school. They are growing up to quickley for us all. Love you all
Anonymous said…
Those kids are adorable!! What a big day in their lives.
Amy said…
What an exciting day (for them AND for you)!!!
VERY awesome!!! What a great day for all! :)
Andee said…
So fun! And they look darling!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan