Haley's 9th Birthday Party!
This year Haley got to celebrate her birthday 5 days early since Brian will be out of town for her actual birthday. Lucky girl! The kids successfully talked me into Chuck-e-Cheese parties this year, and our first not-at-home party was a huge hit for all of us!
I'm pretty sure Haley smiled straight for the entire two hours. It made me so happy to see her so happy!
Here is the party crew. Haley has some great friends.
Haley even won the "super bonus" on this game and won 250 tickets! Lucky Girl!
Tickets! Tickets! Tickets!
More tickets! She ended up with a total of 800 tickets - not nearly as much as her cousin Lauren's 1400 last month. That one is for the books!
My happy Haley! I love this girl so much! Being her mom has been the most rewarding, yet the most challenging things I have ever done. We have both learned and grown a lot over the last 9 years. Oh what I would have paid for a user's manual when she was born! I am so proud of the beautiful, kind, thoughful, intelligent, talented, and athletic young woman she has become. You are wonderful in every way!
Comments