Pumpkin Bush

Behold pumpkin bush: 
 Brian, the master gardener, planted a zillion cute little pumpkin plants around our bushes.  Little did he know he was onto the latest trend (joking!).  You know you love it.  He's such a forward thinker :)
 He wasn't trying to grow just any pumpkins - he wanted blue and white "Kentucky color" pumpkins that he saw in Southern Living last year. 
 We are hoping this one will go blue.
 I love this hanging pumpkin in the middle!
I used to fight with Brian about yard issues.  Now I just smile and laugh everytime a friend asks "Oh my! What is that?", or when I look out my window and see pumpkin bush.  Afterall, that is what I love most about Brian - he's the right mix of fun and crazy. 

Comments

Unknown said…
I didn't know that there was such a thing as blue pumpkins! The good thing about growing them like that is that they don't get a flat part where they touch the ground. Cool!

Amber said…
I love it! The one hanging in the middle of the bush cracks me up!
Wow, that is so amazing. How funny. I'm glad you took pictures--that is hilarious.
Amy said…
I just love the white pumpkins and all of the "heirloom" ones I see at the store for outrageous prices. And you have a hubby who grows 'em for ya! I love it. Pretty funny about the pumpkin bush though!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan