Red River Gorge

For Fall Break, Brian took Monday off and we headed over to Red River Gorge for some exploring.  It was so beautiful!

 My boys!
 Beautiful Haley

 
 There we so many cool arches and little holes to hide in. 
 

 How did they get so big?


The world's largest leaf.


It was a great way to spend the day!

Comments

Ashlee said…
Are you serious?!! We were there too! I don't think I have seen it prettier . I'm trying to talk drew going back this weekend.
Oh, cool!!! What a FUN place. Love the holes in the rocks. And the humongo leaf. Awesome.
Bev/Mimi said…
This loks like a great place to hike. The pictures of you all are wonderful. Mimi and Papa need to take a hike there as well.
Anonymous said…
Cool place and cool leaf!!

Cara
Amber said…
You guys take your kids on such fun adventures! It looks amazing! I haven't been seen Greg was a baby, so it sounds like a good time to go back.
Christina said…
This looks so lovely. I can't believe we've never been here! I thought we'd hiked half of Kentucky. Tis must be in the other half :).
Anonymous said…
Interesting rock formations! You guys sure know how to have fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan