Indianapolis Day 1

I always love a good road trip, so we were super excited to tag along with Brian on his ACSM annual conference in Indianapolis this week.  The Hilton front desk lady hooked us up with an awesome corner suite on the top floor down the hall from the pool.  It was awesome!

Grant was claiming his bed.

 
After settling in we checked out the beautiful war memorial statue in the center of town just a block away.





 
Then we got Brian registered for his conference and headed out to The Old Spaghetti Factory - a family favorite (especially since that is where Brian and I had our first date in SLC and got all twitterpated)



 
And of coarse we swam our hearts out!



Day 1 was a success!


Comments

Oh, memories. I served part of my mission in Indy!! I love the downtown area. And I LOVE Old Spaghetti Factory. (The one in Indianapolis is the closest one to where I live.... gr.) Looks like fun times! I love a good road trip, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan