Waterfest

Every July Kentucky American Water opens their doors to the public for Waterfest.  They started 4 years ago and I think we've made it the last 3.  If you live in Lexington, you get your water from here.  Look on your bill next spring for the dates and come with us!  It's free and by this point in the summer I am looking for things to fill the time!

Each year gets a little better.  This year they had a fun bubble station.
We toured the sludge ponds. 
Got our faces painted

Ate a dinner, toured the tables and went on our way.
If I am 100% honest, I will have to admit the main reason I go is because the local kettle corn dude is there and I can eat all the free kettle corn I want.  I love it!  I seriously even took some bags home.  I have a problem :) 
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are amazing soap bubbles!
What a really fun thing to do! I would have never thought that could be so cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan