Cincinnati Conservatory

After all of that snow, we decided to take a day trip to Cincinnati on my birthday weekend.  We visited a beautiful conservatory that made it feel and smell like Spring and was warm and toasty.  
 
Grant pretending to plug his nose before jumping into the waterfall.  Such a ham.
I think we were all driving Haley nuts this morning, hence the long face.










 Grant loved the bonsai tree collection and insisted I take a ton of photos.  I told the kids about how a guy I dated in college showed up one day with a bonsai tree for me before a date.  I loved how random that was, and for the rest of my life I will associate bonsai trees with him!  They asked what happened to the tree and I explained that like most indoor plants I have had - it died an accidental death.  Poor tree.  



After the conservatory we did some shopping and ate at a yummy pizza place.  It was a great Saturday with the family.  

Comments

I *LOVE* conservatories anyway, but especially after a snow, or a long winter... Heaven! Looks so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan