100 Day

Yesterday was the 100th day of school for Haley. She was excited to sport her fancy new glasses in commemoration. She was telling me all about the festivities at school and then with great saddness told me that they don't celebrate 100 day in second grade and how she wants to be in first grade forever. What a cutie!

Comments

Megan said…
I just heard through the family grapevine that you have a blog. Hurray! I had no idea. When I taught Kindergarten I always loved celebrating the 100th day of school. I had one kindergartener that came up to me very solemnly and said "I'm really going to miss you." And I said "Why? You going somewhere?" and she said "First grade! It's the 100th day, so we must be done in here." LIttle did she know she had 80 days left.

Your family is adorable!!!
Michelle said…
that snake looks totally real!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive