April Showers Bring May Flowers...

Today I finally got out my clippers and gathered a ton of roses from the 4 HUGE bushes we have in our front yard. They are a little past prime, but I still love the fresh flowers in the house. Maybe all of that rain was worth something after all!

Comments

Ang, they're so gorgeous!!!! I love fresh flowers in the house, too.
Amy said…
Wow, I didn't realize you had rose bushes. The color is just beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Those roses are stunning!
angela said…
Wow! Lucky girl! You know where to bring your extras... haha
Pam Williams said…
Yes, the girl from the City of Roses can appreciate what you've got. I find that having cut flowers in the house helps me keep the clutter to a minimum. A vase of flowers just doesn't mix with clutter. We've planted a few more flowers this spring, and if we have any left after Memorial Day, we'll cut some for the house.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan