What a Week!
This past week my parents came down to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday. It was great to have them here! He loved the photo book my sisters and I put together for him. Here are some of the things we did this week:
I had found an old car in my boxes that was my dad's toy as a kid and he was thrilled! I had no idea you were supposed to hook up a string and pull it in circles, and he had no idea that I still had his toy! We also spent many hours outside on the swing in the great weather.
And finally - we set up the mega pool for the kids. They love it. Pool season is open!
It was a great week...except for the fact that all of us except Grant caught a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on their last day here. Trust me...that wasn't fun at all!!
Celebrating the big 7-0!
We went to the artsy Berea, Kentucky and had fun looking at the shops and eating at the ecclectic Black Feather Cafe in old town.
We went to the Thoroughbred Center where 900 racehorses live and train and many barn cats live. As you can see, the cats were a major highlight for Grant!
Comments