The Boys
Grant is ready to go!
The Boys! (someday Grant will learn to smile normal, right?)
The tent is up! It's the same tent that Brian and his dad used to camp in together with.

This one of my tired boy cracks me up! It was 11:30 p.m. - only about 4 hours past his bedtime!
I'm going to throw in another random video (again, mostly for the grandparents!) of Grant's Monday ritual...greeting all 3 trash trucks that come each week. We've almost lived here a year and he is out there every week in the rain, snow, wind, and sun. I felt a little funny videoing the trash man - but had to catch it on camera since it is such a big part of our day each week. Grant says he likes to watch the "grabber" open and close to see how it works and dumps the stuff. I swear he's an engineer in the making!
Comments
Love you guys
Hey--does anyone know why all your videos you post always say "Video not currently available. Try again later."? I haven't been able to see them.