Saint Dusty

I have officially promoted Dusty, our faithful cat of 9 years, to sainthood.  He is such a patient cat and has put up with being sat on, dressed, chased, and having his tail pulled by our children...and he keeps coming back for more.  Grant especially loves Dusty - for a while he loved Dusty almost a little too much (remember Lenny from Of Mice And Men?).  Here is a brief photoshoot of their friendship from today:

Grant "comouflaged" Dusty in UK pom poms.  
 BIG hug!
 This is my favorite - I love Dusty's annoyed look and Grant's eyes.
 Another annoyed look...
 Grant even gratiously fed dusty from a 1/4 measuring cup.

Comments

That is too funny. Grant looks happy. Dusty looks bored/perturbed, and I like your suggestion about sainthood. :)
Andee said…
Hilarious!!!! I have a small dog with similar "friends"! Hee hee!
Amy said…
Dusty sounds a little like our childhood cat, Felicia!! Love those pictures.
Beverly said…
dusty is indeed a saint. Grant looks happy. love the pictures

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan