Swings!!!


Man!  I'm so excited!  Today was sooooo nice - in the 60's and sunny.  I pruned the raspberries and grapes and we put together the swing set!  When a neighbor's kids outgrew their playset I didn't hesitate to take it off their hands!  Their handyman even drove it over in his truck and it didn't cost much at all.  I love it!  The kids love it!  And winter was kind enough to give us a nice day to enjoy being outside.  Soooo fun!

Comments

Ashlee said…
Glad you finally found a play set! One of these days we'll have to walk down and see it!
Jealous about the 60s AND the swingset!! I always wanted one of those for our yard. They are going to love it. And be popular, too. :)
Anonymous said…
Really nice swingset! Haley and Grant will love it! Isn't it nice to have warm weather for a change!
Andee said…
NICE!! you scored bigtime on that one!!
angela said…
You definitely scored. Glad you were able to get it up.
Amy said…
Jan was right!! She knew you'd have that thing put together before winter was over...

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan