Another Year Younger


And so it begins...my descent into middle age.  Not sure why 35 feels much older than 34, but it does!  Any guesses which family member this lovely card is from?  I know you're jealous of our mad artisitc skills.  I sure do love a good homemade card!  They make me giggle.

Comments

Happy birthday, baby! And don't forget--no matter how old you are, I'm always 4 1/2 years older! :) Hope your day is great!
Ashlee said…
Happy Birthday again!!! So glad that I can call you my friend!

Love the picture-the kids look ready for a piece:)

oh and the card looks like Brians work and I'm seeing improvements from last year!
Anonymous said…
Great photo. You look awesome!
Amy said…
I love the homemade cards from Brian!! They make me laugh, too. By the way, you're young and beautiful and not old at all. :)
Anonymous said…
Happy Belated.
Loved you Mammouth cave trip. That place is pretty cool.
Pam Williams said…
Don't think of yourself as old! Enjoy your youth while you have it an your body will still do things you ask it to do, like walk great distances and bend without all your joints complaining. Love your life every day and be happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan