Sneaky Leprechaun

This morning a sneaky little leprechaun left a trail to follow.



 The kids found a small stash of treats!  How fun!
 The leprechaun even left behind a very, very sticky mustache.
 Here's Haley with her new green bows all ready for school.   
Happy St. Patties Day!!

Comments

How cute!! You always do such fun stuff for St. Patrick's Day! I love Haley's bows. :)
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the mustache...so funny. i might need to pick some up on clearance for next year. You rock!!
Mimi said…
So cute and so much fun
Ashlee said…
So fun!!! I love the trail of pennies and those mustaches are hilarious! Is it weird that St. Patrick's day is one of my favorite holidays?
Amy said…
St. Patrick's Day is the forgotten holiday at our house. I need to do something fun next time like you always do. So fun!
Andee said…
Such a cute Mom you are!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan