You guessed it...

I am a giddy little school girl!  We may still have our old prepaid cell phones...but the Noehren family just made a major step forward out of the 1990's and it is AWESOME.  We finally bought the tv/blueray we've (ok, I'VE) wanted for a long time and since it happened to fall close to my birthday I'm claiming it as my birthday present.  We also upgraded to HD cable with a DVR so now I can record shows and let my mind blissfully turn to mush.  Happy Birthday to me!!!  Now that our tax return spending spree is done it's back to regular life.  Can you say movie night?? 

Comments

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!! Happy Birthday to you!! :)
Anonymous said…
That is awesome!!! How soon can we come to your place and watch some real TV?? How about tonight?
AnnMarie said…
Oooh! Ahhhh! I'm glad to see that SOMEONE got to have fun with their tax return :) Happy Birthday!
Bev said…
So happy for you. Enjoy it and Have a happy birthday. Dad wants to know the size. Love you
Amy said…
Ooohh--it's so pretty. And having DVR is the best!!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan