Fun Times In Tampa

Brian's parents were smart in suggesting we save outdoor places like Kings Island for future trips over the winter because man it was hot!  We did enjoy a super fun day at Adventure Island water park and even talked Mimi into going down a tube slide with us. 
 
We also spent many afternoons at the clubhouse pool in their development.  It was so pretty and the water was just perfect!  It didn't take me 30 minutes to get in the water like usual.  We loved it and the kids made friends with other grandkids visiting too.
 


 
Papa found a cool car show right on the beach.
 
Their favorite car of the day

 
We also got to visit Aunt Debra (Bubba) and see her new place.  It is right on the water.  Literally.  It was beautiful and the kids loved chasing the lizards and checking out all the cool birds.
My thoughts: "Please don't fall in.  Please don't fall in."

Going out to eat

Aunt Bubba eating Gelato at the kiddie table.
Awww!

I love this picture!

The kids climbing the crazy looking trees

Grant ended more than one of his days zonked out on the couch.

















Comments

I have only been to this area once, but I absolutely loved it. SO MUCH. What a cool place to be able to go repeatedly! I am the same way about cold water. :) And I also do this "please don't fall in" chant in my head every time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan