BioMotion Lab

I have been having so much fun lately helping Brian out as his personal marketing professional!!  He needed help branding and marketing his lab - the works.  We created a new name and I designed the above logo.  I also designed a new backdrop for his new lab Facebook page and wrote the text in the 'about' section.  Check it out!  I helped him organize his message and wrote the text for his website (that should be updated soon).  I am kinda digging it.  Just like the good ole days.  This stuff makes me happy and helps me remember why I chose a career in marketing.  Now let's make some t-shirts!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great logo! I like the Facebook page too. Good job!
Unknown said…
It all looks great!
Unknown said…
It all looks great!
WOW!!! Nice job!!! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan