Destiny

You know how when you are growing up you wonder who you might marry someday and think about what they might look like or what they were doing?  Well, on our trip to Florida I saw a picture album of Brian's that I have never seen before and had a real good laugh.  Then I came home and compared them to my own pics and had another good laugh.  You gotta love the 80's. 
 
So, in celebration of our 13th Wedding Anniversary, I present to you some real gems. 
 







And now...many years later:

On a side note this is the year that we have officially known each other longer than we didn't.  We met when we were 18, which was just about 19 years ago!  Craaazy!  I love being in love and Brian makes is easy.  P.S.  Flat irons didn't exist until after I graduated college.  Can you imagine?

Comments

I love these!!! What a fun idea. Happy anniversary.

And, you're right. What the heck took flat irons so long?! :)
JessBK said…
Lucky 13! Congratulations - you both look great!
Amber said…
I love this post for so many reasons! Congratulations you two!
Andee said…
LOVED the pictures! And I can relate! My daughter saw an old butter churn and typewriter in a store and asked what they were.... sigh
angela said…
Love this idea and your pictures! You two are the perfect couple! Happy anniversary!
Mimi said…
Love the post. Made me smile watching you both grow up in pictures.Love you both so much.
Anonymous said…
I looooved the side-by-side pictures! What a treasure. You two are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan