More City Life

Each morning the T was absolutely packed!  The green line was nuts, but all part of the fun, I guess.  
 This day, we headed to the Science Museum.  It was probably our favorite museum we went to.  We stayed 4-5 hours, which is how I gauge how good a museum is.  If we can stay a long time and stay interested it's a win.  If after an hour or two we are done and ready to move on, it's not a do-again type of place.  


 It was such a beautiful day, so we headed over to Boston Common and enjoyed the scenery.  
 More ugly faces... 
 We rode the swan boats that have been a family owned business in the part since the 1800's.  As luck would have it, the ladies behind us were LDS.  Mormons are everywhere! 



 We went for an early swim and then headed out to meet Brian and his lab and his colleagues from the Netherlands.  

 At this point, it was way past Grant's bedtime and he was loopy as ever.  
 It didn't stop us from going for more cannoli's though.  Mike's was hopping!  It was sometime after 10 pm and the line was out and around the corner.   The line moved quick and I saw a glimpse of Brian's mom come out in him when he kept having the lady fill the box with more and more things.  Going to a bakery with Brian's family is one of my favorite things to behold.  I just love it.


I'm not sure, but I think Brian must have gone to the North End at least once a day for a cannoli fix.  All I know is cannoli's and cookies and all sorts of North End goodies kept appearing in our hotel room each day!  Luckily, cannoli's aren't a huge temptation for me, so it worked out well for both of us.  Haha.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive