Here it is!

The small article I wrote for the local paper got published today!  Here is the link:  http://www.kentucky.com/living/faith/.  I'm pretty excited, but a little nervous too - I guess putting yourself out there feels a little vulnerable.  At any rate - here are the pictures from the article.  Enjoy!

Here is what the article looks like in print - it's the back page of the Life section.
This is the front page of the Life section - and my big face!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are awesome! What an inspiring essay! And what beautiful photos! We are so proud of you. You are amazing. Love you bunches!
Anonymous said…
You're amazing. It was a great article!!
Ashlee said…
Loved it! It's good to know that at one time you made a mistake! Great pictures too!
Megan said…
congratulations! you look gorgeous in the photos (and skinny!!!) and the article was excellent. so now should I confess to my husband that i just ate his cobbler that was in the fridge?
Ooo, I LOVED it, Ang!! I know what you mean about feeling vulnerable being "out there," but I thought it was fantastic! It was so fun to read. Congrats on being published. It was a good article. (I can picture your dad doing that... not too different from picturing my dad doing that.) ;) Beautiful pictures, too, by the way!
Amber said…
Angela, it was so wonderful! Nice work! You are quite the woman! The article was so well written and the pictures were beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan