Grant turns 7!

Oh man!  I just realized I haven't blogged in a while.  Oh well.  Get ready for some serious catching up.  Our adorable baby boy turned 7 in the beginning of November.  He chose the Noehren chocolate cake just like his daddy for his birthday cake. 
 
Grant is a fun loving, sweet hearted boy with lots of craziness.  He is quick to make a new friend, and a peacemaker in our home.  He is also has a quick wit and keeps us laughing.  He loves cars of all kinds and his favorite show is American or British Top Gear.  He wants to own a Ford F150 when he grows up and literally cried when it got bad reviews on British Top Gear (they poo poo most American cars.)  The other night he was looking at a picture of the Mars Rover in a book before bed and he says "Isn't this the coolest thing ever!?!  I could just stare at it for hours."  Hahaha. 
We love you Grant!  Happy 7th!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan