Ugly Sweater Lab Party

Even though we just had a Halloween Lab Party, his student's talked Brian into throwing an ugly sweater white elephant party, and I'm glad they did - it was super fun!  I had a hot chocolate bar and enough goodies to put us all into a diabetic coma. 
The kids, as usual, were the judges of the ugly sweater contest.  Here are their top 3 choices:





It was a fun night and a good way to kick off the holiday season.  We also were able to put our sweaters to good use at another ugly sweater white elephant party we went to a few weeks later.  Score!  I will definitely have to keep my eyes open for more ugly sweaters through the year at goodwill!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good party idea! Bring on the ugly sweaters!
Cool!! What a fun party! :)
Amy said…
Seems like Brian has a really fun lab group, and that's cool that you guys host and do stuff regularly.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan