Ugly Sweater Lab Party

Even though we just had a Halloween Lab Party, his student's talked Brian into throwing an ugly sweater white elephant party, and I'm glad they did - it was super fun!  I had a hot chocolate bar and enough goodies to put us all into a diabetic coma. 
The kids, as usual, were the judges of the ugly sweater contest.  Here are their top 3 choices:





It was a fun night and a good way to kick off the holiday season.  We also were able to put our sweaters to good use at another ugly sweater white elephant party we went to a few weeks later.  Score!  I will definitely have to keep my eyes open for more ugly sweaters through the year at goodwill!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good party idea! Bring on the ugly sweaters!
Cool!! What a fun party! :)
Amy said…
Seems like Brian has a really fun lab group, and that's cool that you guys host and do stuff regularly.

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Expensive

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Easter Visit