History Fair Winner

 
So proud of our Haley for being one of the 5th Grade History Fair winners.  She chose her own topic and did a great job studying and learning all about Women's Suffrage.  I actually read a lot of her books and learned a lot too!  Both Haley and I are super grateful for those early women that fought for our basic rights.  It is so easy to take it for granted until you read how far we have come.  It also kinda came full circle for her when she realized that her own amazing Aunt Michelle (Brian's sister) is an awesome social activist and works for the Connecticut Permanent Commission on the Status of Women helping to further all causes of women in her state.  Pretty cool!  Perhaps we have a mini activist in the making.  Way to go Haley!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This makes me so happy!! I totally have that photo printed out and hung on my office door :-)

-Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive